AEIP is looking for a Policy Advisor on Pension & Financial Affairs to assist in its lobbying activities in Brussels
Position: Policy Advisor on Pension & Financial Affairs
Policy Field: Pension Policy, Financial Affairs, Social Protection
Job Experience: Previous experience with EU Affairs, EU decision making & prior knowledge on EU level pensions & financial policy legislative framework will be a plus
Job Location: Brussels, Full time
Application Deadline: 19th June 2022
Start of Position: to be negotiated, indicatively around 1st September 2022
The Policy Advisor will be responsible for the coordination of the AEIP working group on Pension & Financial Affairs, which consists of European paritarian occupational pension funds, coordinated retirement schemes as well as paritarian insurers operating under the Life Insurance Directive. The position requires strong policy analytical skills and in-depth understanding of the functioning of the European Institutions. The Advisor will have a leading role in AEIP’s policy and lobby work, supporting the overall implementation of the strategic objectives of the Association – promoting the interests of its members and the paritarian management of social protection.
The candidate should ideally have the following competences and skills:
- University degree in Law or/and Economics or/and Finance or a relevant field.
- At least 2 years of working experience, ideally with relevance to Pensions / Financial markets / Health & pension life Insurance / Social Protection or another relevant field.
- Previous experience with research, policy analysis and/or lobby work.
- Sound knowledge of European decision-making processes.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, knowledge of French will be an asset.
Candidates should send their CV and a motivation letter to Cecile Henrotte: firstname.lastname@example.org and Aleksandra Kaydzhiyska: email@example.com before 19th June.