VACANCY – AEIP Permanent Representative
AEIP is looking for a Permanent Representative to lead its lobbying activities in Brussels.
The Permanent Representative will report to the Board and is in charge of the management of the Association including European lobbying, research, operations, finance and human resources assuring that the goals of the Association (lobbying activities in promotion of the paritarian management of the social protection) are met.
The candidate should have the following profile:
– Knowledge of the European Institutions
– Background in Social Protection and previous experience in lobbying in this field are a plus
– University degree in matters related to Social Protection
– Gravitas to engage with senior officials
– Proven Track-record in team management
– Player-coach attitude, able to coach and hold hands of junior team members
– Proven track-record in members/client satisfaction
– Ideally fluent in English, French and German
Candidates can send their resume and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org